Do you drink with purpose? 🍻 No, we're not talking about trying to school your old college roomies in beer pong.🏓 Although, we bet you were the MVP! 🏆
Breweries in the Keystone State collaborated on some tasty bevs and the proceeds go to some excellent causes. 🍺😁
Here’s Five Fast Facts on how to catch a buzz for a good cause:
- Sip for Their Service - Want to support the troops at your MDW BBQ? A group of 23 veteran-owned or operated breweries just joined forces to brew the "Adapt and Overcome: Got Your Six" IPA.
- 🍺 Bottles and Cans - This vet-brewed beer will be available on tap and in cans. The ingredients are also sourced from veteran-owned businesses throughout the state.
- 😎 Kickin' Off Summer - The IPA was released Friday, May 25th and available at 25 participating breweries statewide. Here's an interactive map to help you find the location closest to you.
- 🏞️ Wild Thing - If supporting the great outdoors is up your alley, try New Trail Brewing Company's "The Wilds Are Calling" Hazy IPA. The beer is a collaboration with the 13-county region known as the Pennsylvania Wilds. A portion of each brewski sale will benefit conservation and economic growth throughout the area.
- 🗺️ A Brew Near You - Although New Trail is brewing the beer, they've partnered up with 17 other breweries in the PA Wilds Region. Check out the full list of where to sip here.
🔥Bottom line: What a great way to kick off the summer season! 🌞 Hopefully you can get your hands on some of these cans. 😏 Savor the flavor and good luck in the beer olympics your friends signed you up for! In case you missed it, head here to read up on how PA's tourism industry brings in billions.
Planning to pick up some of these brews?
Let us know by connecting with us on Facebook and Instagram! Also, remember to share this newsletter with your friends & coworkers!
Btw, If you’ve read this far and haven’t yet signed up for the weekly Paycheckology newsletter, CLICK HERE!